Wednesday, January 7, 2009

One of those days

I hate days that start out like this. Everything was normal. I got up on time even early and things were chugging along perfectly. Kids were dressed and ready without any antics. GREAT I think then BAM, Brooke who just turned 5 starts to talk back. I cannot stand a mouthy kid so I sternly tell her to stop it, she does it again a couple minutes later. I then take her face in my hand and sternly tell her that she is about to be in BIG trouble. She starts to cry. ACK! I get her to stop crying and then she wants to tell me something about school but starts crying again which breaks my heart. After calming her down she says that she always loses at matching games , never does she get any points. Man I hate for my kids to be upset like that it just breaks my heart.

So I go in search of our cards for matching games, can't find them. I'm ticked because my husband had them out over the holidays but never puts things up. I finally find some new cards and get them out. I lay them out for her and start her on the *game*. Well she's lousy at it because she doesn't concentrate and doesn't place the card in the right spot. I get irritated, then yell which makes me feel like crap AGAIN. UGH.... so I feel like I'm the worst mom ever today. I suck!

The drive to work was filled with idiots that I have NO clue how they ever managed to get a drivers licence. Today was one of those days it's a good thing I don't own a gun otherwise I'd be in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment